- Diorama submissions must be related to George Mason University.
- Only Mason students enrolled at the undergraduate or graduate level, faculty, or staff are eligible to participate.
- Team size is limited to no more than three participants.
- Your diorama should not exceed three feet wide by two feet deep by two feet tall.
- Participants will submit photos of their creations for initial judging, and finalists will be selected.
- If selected as a finalist, team members must transport dioramas to the Office of Communications and Marketing.
- Deadline for photo submissions is Friday, April 5, 2019, at 11:59 PM ET. No late entries will be accepted.
- A diorama is a model representing a scene with three-dimensional figures.
- Melt, mold and manipulate those fluffy chicks and bunnies to bring your creative vision to life. You can use props and craft material to enhance the scene, but Peeps must be the main focus and stars of the scene.
- Take photos of your completed diorama from several angles, then upload up to three photos.
- Photos must be in jpg format and labeled with your team name.
- A panel of judges from the Mason community will select finalists based on the dioramas’ originality, creativity, and execution.
- The top 5 dioramas will be posted to Mason’s Facebook page for public voting from April 12 12:01 a.m. ET to April 18 at 11:59 p.m. ET.
- ONE LIKE = ONE VOTE; The sad and angry face emojis will not count towards the final vote tally.
- The winner will be announced and contacted on April 19.
- The winning team will receive a George Mason University spirit prize pack for each team member.
- Prizes will be held for pick up at the Office of Communications and Marketing.